It’s always nice to see hard work recognized, so we were thrilled to see some of our favorite client work bring home eleven awards – Pearl Awards specifically, awarded by the Custom Content Council this week in New York City.
The official word is below, along with links to samples of the winning creative over on the Pace Pinterest account or links to live digital work where possible.
A big congratulations to everyone involved, and thanks to all our clients for letting us work on so many interesting projects (and collect award plaques that make our offices look so nice).
Pace Brings Home Eleven Pearl Awards
Pace Honored at Ceremony Celebrating the Best in Content Marketing
Greensboro, N.C. (November 7, 2012)—Pace received 11 industry awards this week at the 10th annual Pearl Awards ceremony held in New York City. The Pearl Awards celebrates excellence in custom content across, print, digital and multimedia platforms. This year, custom content creators and agencies from 15 different countries submitted 628 total entries.
Pace was awarded editorial, design and digital awards for work produced for Southwest Airlines, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, USAA, AAA, Verizon Wireless, Syngenta, and Carlson Rezidar Hotel Group.
Pace took home six gold awards for:
- Editorial: Best Feature Article / Package, More than 250,000 circulation—Southwest Spirit, Southwest Airlines
- Design: Best Cover, 50,000 to 250,000 circulation—Four Seasons Magazine, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts (see Four Seasons Magazine online as well)
- Design: Best Cover, More than 250,000 circulation—USAA Magazine, USAA
- Design: Best Use of Illustration, More than 250,000 circulation—AAA Traveler, AAA Northern California, Nevada and Utah
- Digital: Best Web Publication—AAA Living, The Auto Club Group
- Digital: Best Launch or Relaunch—Verizon Wireless Consumer e-Guide (live link), Verizon Wireless
Pace was awarded three silver awards for:
- Editorial: Best Feature Article/Package, Less than 50,000 circulation— Thrive, Syngenta
- Design: Best Opening Spread, Less than 50,000 circulation—Hotline the Americas, Carlson Rezidar Hotel Group
- Digital: Best Tablet Content—Verizon Wireless Solutions Lab (live link), Verizon Wireless
And Pace was recognized with two bronze awards for:
- Design: Best Opening Spread, 50,000 to 250,000 circulation—Four Seasons Magazine, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Design: Best Special Issue—Hotline the Americas, Carlson Rezidar Hotel Group
“We were honored to win these awards on behalf of our clients in an industry that is gaining in visibility and importance,” said Craig Waller, Chief Marketing Officer.