Simply put, content marketing is the strategic approach of defining a target audience, understanding their needs and environment, and then creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to engage that audience along their user journey.
As Content Marketing Agency of the year in 2014 and 2017, we have content marketing at our core. Pace puts your brand’s audience first—every time. By tapping into the science of audience-first listening and story-line planning, we discover opportunities to understand and engage with your ever-evolving marketing landscape and develop omni-channel content user experiences, driving your audiences to action.
Pace works diligently to create original and curated print, website, video and social media content that is audited and mapped for efficiency and relevance to share with audiences through storytelling. We determine the placement of content to live, grow and be shared across multiple platforms and initiatives. By incorporating personalization and localization on digital platforms, we can also better connect with your audience in context to increase acquisition and retention and work together to test, learn and optimize content to get the best ROI and engagement results.
If your brand is new to content marketing, we will begin by partnering with you to build an integrated campaign that addresses your content marketing needs through strategy and a road map of phases of work, each providing a different value to the overall project:
- DISCOVERY:By gathering information from internal and external audiences, we develop a project brief with our own research to establish the playing field for your project.
- ANALYSIS: Using existing data (both qualitative and quantitative), we begin to turn insights into valuable learnings and implications.We evaluate your audience and decide who plays which position on which team, evaluate what information they currently have to work with and plan to fill any gaps.
- CONCEPTS/PLAN:We develop our playbook for content creation, delivery and maintenance, and measurement framework, ensuring that the plan is solid, everyone’s on the same page and the editorial/art teams are set up for success.
- EXECUTION: We make sure that our team is using the plays in the playbook, matching up to the overall strategy in the near term, and we plan how to maintain that direction over the long haul.
- GOVERNANCE/EVALUATION:We make sure our content is delivering against KPIs and/or critical business outcomes, and we tweak and re-evaluate as needed.