What Is Digital Strategy?
Digital strategy is the coordination of cross-functional teams to create data-driven solutions to a brand’s biggest challenges by leveraging key tactics to help along the way. To be clear, content is not the solution, but a tactic that helps us solve most problems.
Beginning with a strong measurement framework, the goal of digital strategy is to combine insights, testing and optimization to help solve a problem for a client. At Pace, we believe that a strong digital strategy is the foundation of successful partnerships with our clients and the success of our efforts and approach.
Digital Strategy Capabilities
We use a strategic end-to-end process to identify the needs, do the work, present, and deliver findings and results. We also utilize a suite of professional tools and partnerships that are industry-recognized resources.
Communication Channel Selection
- Audience analysis
- Ecosystem mapping and gap analysis
- Strategies for where content is housed and user flow to draw visibility
- Content audits to identify trends and gaps in the user journey
- Digital communication plans
Improving User Experience
- Heat map testing
- User testing – moderated and unmoderated
- Focus groups and digital surveys
- User testing reports
- Prelaunch testing and analysis
- Mind mapping and user flow reports
Platform and Tool Utilization
- Research on potential platforms and tools
- Segmentation and personalization – geotargeted, tagged and self-selected
- Consultation for platforms to use – email, CMS, etc.
Building Search Equity
- Keyword research for webpages and content pieces (articles, listicles, etc.)
- Website Audits – technical, SEO, UX/UI via site crawls, indexation reviews and manual reviews of pages
- Competitive analysis
- Backlink analysis
- Page sculpting
Testing and Optimization
- Email – subject lines, design layouts, day and time of sends
- Website – A/B testing, search content, heat map testing and user testing