The Account Supervisor will lead execution and delivery of Pace agency services. The work will cover the full array of digital marketing and media, social media, and email campaign creative, strategy, and production. As such, it’s ideal for a candidate who can draw on their prior campaign and go-to-market experience; someone who is eager to work in a fast-moving digitally-focused marketing and advertising environment with significant visibility across the agency.
This Greensboro-based position will be accountable for maintaining high levels of client satisfaction while closely managing the day-to-day flow of deliverables to ensure on-time, on-scope execution in all regards. Regular client contact through calls, presentations and onsite meetings (periodic travel required) is expected, along with exceptional internal collaboration across agency service delivery teams.
- Monitor and ensure that all client deliverables are delivered in a timely manner and exceed expectations, working in close collaboration with the assigned Project Management team
- Communicate with clients and partnering agencies on a daily and weekly basis to discuss goals, objectives, needs and reports
- Develop and drive strategy, creative briefs and brainstorms, alongside Creative and Strategy Leads
- Communicate, interpret and help prioritize client feedback to internal teams to ensure rapid turnaround and execution on campaign elements
- Work closely with accounting and production to prepare estimates and job coding for all projects relating to account
- Present creative ideas and budgets to the client for the creation and approval of all go-to-market and evergreen work
- Work together with analytics team to create project reports as needed
- Proactively seek out and drive opportunities to grow and expand existing scope through incremental project work
Education: BA in Marketing, Communications or a related field
Experience: 5+ years of experience in account services or related client-facing position in an advertising, digital or marketing services agency
- Proven track record of maintaining extremely high client satisfaction while working well across creative, technical and project management teams
- Big client experience
- Organized and detail oriented
- Enthusiasm for delivering superior customer service
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient in project management techniques and agency/client relationship development
- Strong client-facing presentation skills
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.