Accounts Receivable Specialist
This position is responsible for processing full cycle accounts payable, vendor statement reconciliations and support the accounting team as needed. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be expected to apply principles of accounting to maintain financial data related to accounts receivable and general accounting.
- Daily monitoring of Accounts Receivable email account
- Maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients
- Oversight and review of paperless invoice submission process
- Organize and process high volume accounts receivable invoices
- Review expense reports for compliance with company policy and submit to FP&A for coding approval
- Corporate credit card program administration including setup of new cardholders, password resets, ensure fraud reports are resolved, and monthly audit of receipts, coding, and manager approval.
- Download and organize corporate travel charges, reconcile to credit card statement, submit for approval and import into ERP system.
- Review of Data Entry batches from Receptionist
- Prepare weekly Cash Requirements report and report cash disbursement totals to CFO
- Process all payment types (ACH’s, checks, Wires) and ensure that vendors are paid according to company policy
- Send Positive Pay reports to the bank for ACH’s and checks
- Retain electronic invoice copies subject to sales tax
- Monthly review and reconciliation of vendor statements to ERP system
- Research aged checks and reissue or place in escheats as appropriate
- Request and follow up on appropriate forms for vendor record maintenance such as W-8, W-9, ACH authorization and wire instructions
- Setup and maintain vendor records including banking instructions for payment
- Maintain company archive files and records in accordance with company policy and regulatory requirements
- 1099-MISC information compliance, maintenance and annual submission to 3rd party filing service
- Complete annual 1042 forms for foreign vendor payments under the guidance of the Director of Tax
- Assist Controller with balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare import file of phone bill coding
- Sales Tax Preparation and Online Filing
- Assist Controller with monthly commission statements and submit to payroll
- Download monthly Merchant credit card fee statement and charges, reconcile to bank records and create journal entry for fees
- Continually evaluate accounts receivable processes and offer solutions for improvement
- Perform cross functional support as necessary to other team members
Associates Degree in Accounting or Business Administration required. BS in Accounting preferred.
Minimum 3 years of experience in accounts receivable. Knowledge of sales and use tax and regulations pertaining to manufacturing, publication production, service industry and artwork preferred.
- Ability to model servant leadership
- Understanding of GAAP
- Reliable and well organized, excellent time management skills, high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with employees and vendors
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience using Sage 100 Advanced ERP (MAS 200), or similar software, a plus
- Knowledge of IRS Form 1099-MISC requirements a plus
- Knowledge of IRS Form 1042 requirements a plus
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.