Advertising Sales Coordinator
The Advertising Sales Coordinator will support the Sales Director and VP, Marketing & Sales/Publisher with the sales efforts for a luxury and lifestyle publication. This position will handle client relations, create proposals, create and input insertion orders into billing system, manage web banner ad system, and secure print and digital advertiser collateral. Source products, coordinate items and handle all logistics for front of book product pages. Additional responsibilities include updating key documents, weekly interoffice reports, expenses and general office/administrative duties.
- Process all client requests
- Organize key documents
- Billing (generate and input Insertion Orders)
- Update and distribute proposals, advertising collateral and marketing materials
- Manage and update sales CRM system; including analyzing and creating contracts, running reports, and assisting with production needs.
- Maintain estimates, positioning charts and schematic for upcoming issues
- Assist sales representatives internationally
- Manage expense reports
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
2-5 years of experience in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent deadlines
- Ability to manage competing priorities and to prioritize tasks in a timely manner
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to handle multiple projects at once
- High attention to detail; accuracy is key
Apply for this job
This job is in our New York office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.