The Analyst is responsible for helping to manage and implement all digital and social analytics for 3 to 4 primary accounts within our diverse, blue chip client base. They should be broadly knowledgeable in all realms of measurement, analytical tools, dashboarding and presentation decks, KPIs, and thought 3rd party leadership. They partner with strategy and creative leaders to determine program, campaign, channel, and content effectiveness.
- Develop client facing monthly reports and weekly scorecard with insights and recommendations
- Steer data-driven insights on visitor behavior by analyzing website data on traffic patterns, navigation behavior, and content engagement.
- Manage and clean data to measure website performance and build, maintain dashboards and monthly/quarterly reports.
- Manage implementation of analytics for new campaigns and new clients, working alongside the current analytics teams for our clients.
- Creatively think of new analytical experiments and analyses and lead these projects with other team members.
- Work towards gaining access to data sources and organizing data in an actionable format
- Proactively identify opportunities and make recommendations to improve website effectiveness by drilling into website data in order to improve engagement and performance.
- Perform and manage A/B testing, as needed, for a variety of clients and projects, acting as a liaison between the account and development teams.
Bachelor’s Degree in Analytics, Business, Economics, Statistics or related field required
1-5 years of web analytics experience
- Logical and analytical thinker, with experience analyzing user behavior patterns using available data.
- Strategic minded individuals who can partner with our team to author insightful recommendations instead of simply copying report data
- Working knowledge of search optimization and implementation, email and social channel analytics, audience segmentation, and measurement of site UX.
- Monitor industry trends and upcoming technology, channels and online marketing strategies for new opportunities for clients across the company
- Experience regarding appropriate marketing channel, practices, and website engagement KPIs
- Experience with content and content measurement preferred
- Assist in planning and prioritizing the strategy and capabilities roadmaps, focused on improving the customer experience, and deepening engagement
- Strongly prefer individuals who can both work well within a team setting but also take individual initiative and ownership of specific projects or goals
- Professional at managing clients/ accounts expectations and multiple priorities at the same time
- Prior experience working with Fortune 500 companies preferred
- Experience working with Google Analytics, UTM, and social media measurement utilities. Adobe Analytics (Omniture Site Catalyst) experience preferred.
- Perform analysis of client campaigns including account and audience segmentation, keyword analysis, backend data analysis, and other assessments.
- Some experience with Google Data studio and Tableau, or other data visualization and dashboarding tools is preferred.
- Experience working with appropriate marketing channel tools and reporting interfaces for social, email, search, and SEO channels
- Strong Excel capabilities including using Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to create diagrammed and graphed information highlighting key data. Strong experience with MS PowerPoint required.
- Strong experience with MS PowerPoint required.
- Ability to effectively communicate results and data to the internal team and clients
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.