The Art Director serves as a visual contributor and ideator for all creative assets produced for marketing-driven projects, campaigns and/or ongoing programs. You must be able to use a combination of talent and skill to shape high-quality assets (amazing ideas, expertly crafted from a visual tone, topic/theme, search, accuracy and clarity perspective).
- Assist in content creation for the print, digital and social space
- Create original content to adhere to client’s brand; Understand the brand guidelines for assigned work
- Active participation in brainstorming and ideation
- Art direction support for illustrations, photo shoots and video shoots, for both external and in-house productions
- Create the creative slides in PowerPoint as part of larger presentation decks
- Strong collaboration with editorial team members
- Engage with the workflow tool on a consistent basis
Education: BFA in Graphic Design or related degree
Experience: 3-5 years in a design related field; agency experience preferred
- Experience creating in the print, digital and social space
- Must be skilled and confident presenting creative work internally; Must be able to present “the strategic why” behind the creative and articulate the solve
- Ability to create audience-centric assets, inclusive of articles, graphics, infographics, video scripts, social media content, etc.) for all channels — print, digital (mobile first) and social
- Understanding of web design principles and an understanding of front-end web technologies
- Knowledge of the digital, social, video shoot and print production process
- Ability to self-manage time and meet expected deadlines, completing work on time and within the hours allocated
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere with minimal supervision
- Proficient in: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the CMS systems and workflow tool
Apply for this job
This job is in our Dallas office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.