The Associate Editor will serve as a writer, reporter or collaborator for all types of content for print, digital and social channels. This role will participate in the creative process, brainstorms and ideation sessions.
- Helps create all content types for print, digital and social channels
- Assists in crafting unique, emotionally-driven, audience-centric stories
- Participates in brainstorms and ideation sessions
- Continually evolves an understanding of SEO best practices
- Advocates for and participates in the creative process
- Collaborates with graphic designers, project managers, and videographers
- Publishes with CMS systems
- Engages on a regular basis with workflow tool
- Understands the brand guidelines for assigned client work
- Collaborates and shares ideas and best practices with Editor peers across the organization
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field
Experience: 1-3 years of experience in digital/social content creation, including digital publishing, marketing, or advertising; expertise in B2B or financial services a plus
- Ability to demonstrate servant leadership
- Strong writing and editorial skills, especially in the area of snappy writing, editing, content ideation, creation and publishing for corporate websites (internal and external), social media, and advertising campaigns
- Must be able to interview and research in order to craft a compelling story. In addition, should be a creative thinker and innovator with tons of ideas for new content
- Must be proficient in AP Style and willing to incorporate feedback from several editors and subject matter experts
- Should have a forward-thinking approach to the changing style of digital content and consumption
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) and digital channels is preferred
- The Associate Editor should be an organized self-starter and independent worker with the ability to collaborate with teammates and supervisors
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.