Client Solutions Partner
The Client Solutions Partner is accountable for maintaining high levels of client satisfaction while closely managing the day-to-day flow of deliverables to ensure on-time, on-scope execution in all regards. Regular client contact through calls, presentations and onsite meetings (periodic travel required) is expected, along with exceptional internal collaboration across agency service delivery teams.
- Establish clear objectives and day-to-day priorities
- Monitor and ensure that all client deliverables are delivered in a timely manner and exceed expectations, working in close collaboration with the assigned Project Management team
- Learn fully the clients’ business goals and objectives, competitive landscape, target audience and internal dynamics.
- Work with Pace leadership to present to the client innovative solutions to their business problems
- Develop a strong POV on the practice of marketing, understand the client’s marketing and brand strategy and draw together Pace’s marketing solutions (talent and technology) whenever possible to meet that need
- Review client briefs for quality and accuracy, ensuring they meet stated client needs and objectives, advocating for excellence in results
- Create a memorable buying experience from business idea initiation through contracting to delivery and evaluation
- Work as an extension of the client’s needs and Pace’s competencies in a manner that creates value in every conversation and action taken
- Communicate with clients and partnering agencies on a daily and weekly basis to discuss goals, objectives, needs and reports
- Develop and drive strategy, creative briefs and brainstorms, alongside Creative and Strategy Leads
- Communicate, interpret and help prioritize client feedback to internal teams to ensure rapid turnaround and execution on campaign elements
- Work closely with accounting and production to prepare estimates and job coding for all projects relating to the account
- Present creative ideas and budgets to the client for the creation and approval of all go-to-market and evergreen work
- Proactively seek out and drive opportunities to grow and expand existing scope through incremental project work
- Ensure channel and business objective alignment
- Manage team through program development efforts, including meeting planning, agendas and meeting notes, production timelines, internal and client routing, team/client communication, and understanding specifics of communication changes
- Create slide decks and make presentations
- Develop supplementary monthly deliverables (i.e. lobby promotion posters, burn reports, etc.)
- Obtain client approvals on presented deliverables, briefs, estimates, etc.
- Maintain a strong relationship with client, internal team and business partners
- Other duties as assigned
Education: BA in Marketing, Communications or a related field
Experience: 6-8 years of experience in account services or related client-facing position in an advertising, digital or marketing services agency
- Ability to model servant leadership and bring teams together
- Proven track record of maintaining extremely high client satisfaction while working well across creative, technical and project management teams
- Big client experience
- Experience working on a variety of brands is ideal, but not required
- Organized and detail oriented
- Enthusiasm for delivering superior customer service
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient in project management techniques and agency/client relationship development
- Strong client-facing presentation skills
- Ability to travel as needed
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.