Pace, North America’s leading and largest independently owned brand storytelling agency, is looking for a Copywriter to join our team in Greensboro, NC. The Copywriter is responsible for creating unique and engaging content—with the ability to vary in tone, style, and execution—with the desire to create a splash in the market. This writer must execute copy that speaks to our client’s consumer, shapes a consistent image and meets established brand strategies and expectations.
- Own the ability to deliver big ideas that are on brand and on strategy while maintaining accuracy and consistency in writing style
- Write clear, concise and strategic messages that drive business results, support key marketing initiatives and inspire action
- Partner with senior copy-team members to develop copy that speaks genuinely to our client’s consumer, shapes a consistent image and meets brand strategies and expectations
- Participate in concept meetings (raising copy issues where relevant) and in brainstorming sessions to help develop and define creative strategies
- Demonstrate organization and ability to balance multiple projects across a variety of media including print, digital, and video
- Collaborate with team members and all departments accordingly to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner
- Keep up to date with trends in branding, marketing, advertising and related communications industries
- Become and stay knowledgeable about products and services specific to assigned accounts
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or a related field
Experience: 3-6 years of experience in the development of ad concepts and/or copywriting; experience in an agency setting highly preferred
- Ability to analyze and interpret all forms of information, write for a variety of media and audiences and conform messaging to prescribed style format
- Ability to accept and learn from constructive criticism
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about storytelling and self-motivated
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and flexibility in meeting urgent requests
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Possess superior language, grammar and creative writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and knowledge of authoring tools a plus
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.