The Designer is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy materials depending upon client need (brochures, display pieces, websites, graphics, banner ads, etc.)
- Think through ‘the strategic why’ behind the creative and articulates the solve
- Understand the digital, social and print production process
- Serve as a visual contributor and ideator for all creative assets produced for marketing-driven projects, campaigns and/or ongoing programs
- Creates original content to adhere to client’s brand
- Maintain brand consistency across all designs and stay on message to represent the client’s interests
- Engage on a consistent basis with CMS systems and the workflow tool
- Participate in the creative process
- Collaborate with creative and advertising teams to create new material designs based on the messages and products the company wants to promote.
- Assist in content creation for the print, digital and social space
- Research market and design trends to create timely, trendy designs that look fresh and current.
- Accountable to more senior level staff (AD, Sr. AD, ACD, CD)
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
1-3 years of experience in a design-related field, including social media, marketing or advertising
- Ability to demonstrate servant leadership
- Solid design and illustration skills
- Comfortable participating and contributing to brainstorms and ideation
- Ability to create in the print, digital and social space
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Proficient in CMS and workflow tool
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.