Fall Edit Intern
Pace, North America’s leading independent brand storytelling agency, is looking for a Fall Edit Intern to join our Greensboro office to help support a luxury magazine. The ideal candidate will have magazine or newspaper experience and a special in luxury topics such as luxury travel, fashion and/or food.
- Research story ideas, topics and events
- Fact-check department and feature stories
- Light editing, proofreading and copywriting
- Update writer database
- Assist with generating and filing writer contracts
- Work with print and digital teams
- Administrative tasks as needed
- Demonstrate writing skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Willingness to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent, professional communication skills (email, phone and in-person)
- Familiarity with AP style
This internship pays $15/hr and candidates must be able to dedicate 12-16 hours per week in our Greensboro office.
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.