Pace, North America’s leading and largest independently owned brand storytelling agency, is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team on a temporary basis (approximately 4 to 5 months). The Financial Analyst serves as the accounting department’s liaison for designated account teams. This role is also responsible for P&L review and analysis and forecast updates related to clients as designated by the FP&A Manager.
- For designated clients and account teams, act as the liaison for monthly financial reviews and analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and other ad-hoc reporting needs
- Provide monthly reports and analysis in a consistent and timely manner
- Partner with account teams to ensure that budgets and forecasts accurately reflect agreements executed with clients
- Work as liaison between account team and legal staff to insure client contracts properly document revenue recognition
- Explain and document variances between monthly financial results and forecast
- Review client billing and ensure proper revenue recognition
- Ensure that documents submitted by account teams are properly approved, coded and recorded in accordance with company financial guidelines
- Assist in assigning and maintaining job numbers and publication schedule for designated clients
- Review coding and documentation for all Corporate cardholders for designated clients
Education: Bachelor’s in Business or Accounting
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting or 3+ years of experience in industry
- Experience in client billing and revenue recognition
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Organized, professional and detail-oriented
- CPA, preferred
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.