Editorial Freelance Opportunities
Pace is North America’s leading independent content agency, specializing in multichannel branded content solutions that fuel loyalty, CRM, marketing, digital and social programs for many of the world’s largest brands. We have a staff of over 200 professionals located in five offices across the U.S. – Greensboro, North Carolina (HQ); New York, New York; Dallas, Texas; San Antonio, TX; and Bentonville, Arkansas. Our clients include Walmart, Four Seasons, Southwest, AAA and more!
On occasion, we are in need of Editorial freelancers at a variety of levels (associate, mid, and senior). If you would like to be considered for freelance opportunities please apply! Note, each client/project will require a different skillset, but we have provided a list of typical accountabilities and qualifications below.
- Write and edit all content types for print, digital and social channels
- Line edit (first pass) of copy and assets before forwarding to top editor; R1 and R2
- Craft unique, emotionally-driven, audience-centric stories
- Participate in brainstorms and ideation sessions
- Collaborates with Art peers
- Collaborate and share ideas and best practices with Editor peers across the organization
- Continually evolve an understanding of SEO best practices
- Engage on a regular basis with workflow tool
- Contribute to editorial planning and content idea development
- Assist in the creation of creative team slides in PowerPoint as a part of larger presentation decks
- Understand brand guidelines for assigned work
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism or a related field
Experience: 2 or more years of experience as an editor in a fast-paced environment (working at a content/media agency and working in a digital environment are highly preferred).
- Exceptional writing/edit skills and a high attention to detail
- Ability to curate, create and publish content from start to finish
- Strong storytelling skills
- Ability to conduct interviews and report the story arc
- Organized self-starter and independent worker
- Proficient with CMS systems
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.