Independent Advertising Sales Representative
Pace is a creative agency that develops integrated brand experiences that move audiences to action. Along with being Content Marketing Agency of the Year, we are North America’s largest independently owned brand storytelling agency.
We’re actively recruiting for a dynamic Independent Advertising Sales Representative to manage the advertising sales process from initial contract to continued relationship management. This role will also be responsible for consistently demonstrating the values of the advertising department’s culture of success. The ideal candidate is a cultured advertising sales professional with a competitive and inquisitive nature.
The role will involve local, national and global sales with selling face-to-face, over the phone and email. This is a commission only position.
Experience: A minimum of 5-7 years’ of verifiable success in ad sales; experience with luxury brands preferred
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or a related field
- A strong knowledge of publishing/media industry
- Excellent negotiating skills
- A proven track record in achieving and exceeding advertising sales goals
- Demonstrable expertise in prospecting, inside and outside sales, closing deals, and maintaining multiple client accounts on a renewal basis
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact successfully with clients and advertising agencies at all levels
- An established strong and widespread network of contacts within the media industry i.e. agencies and clients
- Good word processing and electronic communication skills
- Determined, self-motivated, and organized with an entrepreneurial nature
- Self-starter, dynamic and results oriented all while working in a team environment
- Digital media experience
Apply for this job
This job is in our Dallas office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.