Marketing Communications Coordinator
Pace, North America’s leading and largest independent brand storytelling agency, is looking for a Marketing Communications Coordinator to join our internal marketing department in Greensboro, NC. The Marketing Communications Coordinator assists the internal marketing team with writing and editing, as well as social media, web and email strategy. Strong writing skills are a must! The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker and innovator with tons of ideas for new content.
- Write print and digital content such as web content, social media content, case studies, blog posts, articles and white papers as well as outreach such as email campaigns, pitch decks, mailers and press release
- Craft emotionally-driven, audience-centric storytelling based around industry trends
- Spearhead email and direct mail campaigns
- Maintain quarterly content calendar and work with social media team for activation
- Manage though leadership including blog posts, articles and white papers
- Lead content brainstorms and ideation sessions
- Engage on a regular basis with CMS systems and workflow tools
- Manage, update and reiterate Pace brand guidelines
- Work cross-functionally with graphic designers, project managers and videographers
- Push creativity and explore new forms of content
- Manage paid social budget
- Utilize social listening tools and techniques to interact with verticals and targets
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in copywriting and/or content creation for print, digital and social outlets
- Experience in B2B or business development copywriting and/or content creation is a plus
- Must keep up with industry trends
- Understand how to write to executive leadership in an effort to grow new business opportunities
- Strong writing and editorial skills, especially in the area of snappy writing, editing, content ideation, creation and publishing for corporate websites (internal and external)
- Able to interview and research in order to craft a compelling story
- Understand the different audiences and tones between platforms and how the Pace brand works to satisfy those different silos
- Well-versed in all social platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, etc.
- Paid social management skills, a plus
- Understand SEO best practices
- Proficient in photo and video editing for social media assets
- Proficient in AP Style and willing to incorporate feedback from several editors and subject matter experts
- An organized self-starter and independent worker with the ability to present new marketing ideas with teammates and supervisors
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.