The Photo Editor will work with creative staff in selecting photography for all channels. This position will also be responsible for production of all original photography and overseeing stock images.
- Act as ambassador of brand photo guidelines
- Management of contracts, agreements and payments for image assets across print and digital mediums
- Selection of commissioned/stock images to meet online content publishing requirements
- Conceptualize photo treatments with art staff
- Edit, Retouch and Size image assets
- Maintain and establish relationships with photographers, agencies, and stock houses
- Collaborate with the producer team with vendor selections, contracts and photo rights/terms
- Archive all photography and media invoices and contracts
- Color correct and otherwise manipulate photos as needed
- Think through and articulate the strategic ‘why’ behind the creativity
- Understand digital, social and print production process
- Self-manage time and meet expected deadlines, completing work on time and within the hours allocated
- Coordinate, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere with minimal supervision
- Engage on a consistent basis with CMS systems and the workflow tool
- Participate in the creative process
- Create in print, digital and social space
Education: College degree required, preferably in photography, visual arts, digital media or related field.
Experience: 2-3 years solid experience with digital technology and photo editing software.
- Strong photo editing skills
- Thorough knowledge of computer imaging, photographic techniques and color composition
- Proficiency in InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.