The primary role of the Project Manager is to clearly define and manage projects’ scope while delivering quality assets in a fast-paced environment. In this capacity, the Project Manager is the main liaison between the client Account teams and all of the Creative, Development, Interactive Design, Social Community Management, QA Testers and Analytics teams. Impeccable communication and organizational abilities are a prerequisite for consideration. You must also be comfortable relying on limited information and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Projects will cover a wide range of topics, including creating brand content, social assets, websites, micro sites, custom emails, marketing campaigns, mobile/web/tablet apps and tools, social media content, and videos, among others.
- Responsible for the coordination, completion and delivery of projects
- Oversee all aspects of a project, from initial request (prior to Discovery) through Deployment and subsequent Maintenance
- Manage multiple projects of widely varying time-lengths, from quick-turnaround content initiatives to large-scale web platform development projects
- Define and manage project scopes, estimate costs and timelines, schedule tasks and resources and
- Monitor budgets and help to develop strategy
- Prioritize tasks for product bugs, enhancement requests and maintenance updates
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor progress, and periodically summarize and communicate project status for Account teams and/or upper management
- Works with head of Project Management team to follow existing processes and suggest improvements
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
Experience: 4-7 years of experience as a Project Manager specifically in the fields of Marketing, Publishing, New Media, Advertising, or Software Development (client, agency, or firm).
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Must be able to work independently on multiple projects and also identify potential project risks via collaboration with product, technical, and creative stakeholders, including escalating where appropriate
- Work well in a cross-matrix environment
- Able to lead and direct the work of Creative team members, Developers, Interactive Designers, Social Community Managers, QA Testers, and Analytics team members
- Able to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and efficiently; superior multi-tasking skills
- Experience working on teams using Agile and/or SCRUM methodologies, preferred
- General familiarity with Development and QA processes (SDLC or PDLC)
- Excellent writing, grammatical/proofing, communication, presentation, and follow-up skills
- Exceptional organization and resource planning skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity in at least one Project Management suite
- Familiarity with Project Management and Time Tracking tools
- Familiarity with Bug Tracking tools like JIRA
- Familiarity with at least one CMS (Content Mgmt System) such as WordPress, Expression Engine, Alfresco, etc.
- General familiarity with other tools, such as Analytics Reporting Suites (SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics), DAM (Digital Asset Mgmt), FTP utilities, and SEO products
- General familiarity with Internet applications and technologies preferred (HTML, .PHP, CSS, Java, Flash, social media platforms), preferred
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.