Senior Community Manager
Pace, the largest independent content agency in North America, is looking for a Senior Community Manager. Community Managers publicly represent our client partners’ brands, and are expected to be the authority on how communities will react to content. We rely heavily on our Community Managers’ insight and evaluation. In this role, the Senior Community Manager will work closely with the strategy, client solutions and creative teams to build and deploy measurable social media campaigns in line with program strategies and against program goals. This individual will be responsible for executing on defined social media strategies, day-to-day management of social networks (including posting and engaging with existing/prospective followers), community development, and monitoring of conversations. Community Managers work hand in hand with strategists and analysts as they uncover valuable and actionable insights for the development of content, community growth and engagement. The Senior Community Manager will have the ability to fully understand and communicate the company’s brand tone and voice, curate relevant content, quickly resolve issues, and abide by defined customer service and triage protocols.
- Post social media content on appropriate social channels according to content plans.
- In collaboration with the creative team, develop content calendar for all social media posts.
- Manage/upkeep of the social content calendar. Leverage data for identifying optimization opportunities.
- Actively manage communities for several brands including: liking, commenting, sharing, answering follower questions, responding to customer service inquiries, and engaging with user generated content.
- Community management will require review of notifications evenings and weekends, with the expectation that urgent matters will be addressed then.
- Create tracking and shortened links in line with defined analytics structure.
- Conduct brand, competitive and industry research and social audits.
- Proactively identify opportunities in user generated content.
- Share information with internal teams on a regular basis pertaining to new social media trends and innovation and inform teams of any platform changes or opportunities.
- Work with strategy and creative to identify community insights and spot trends/news to inform fast-turn social content recommendations.
- Maintain brand tone/voice across social channels
- Assist in generating social media reports, compiling metrics and working with strategy to synthesize data into actionable insights.
Education: Bachelor’s Degr
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
Experience: 3-5 years work experience in social media, communications or content marketing with experience in social media community management
- Understanding of the social media universe, including experience with YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Snapchat, etc.
- Experience with social media management systems such as Hootsuite, etc.
- Experience with social listening tools such as NUVI, Meltwater, Sysomos, Sprinklr, etc.
- Experience in using tools such as Google Alerts, Google Trends, etc. for identifying market opportunities and threats with regard to social posts and content creation
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Proactive and organized
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in crisis management, analytics and paid social are recommended, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.