Senior Editor leads the creation of all assets for an account or various work streams on an account or
project, as an editor and/or writer. Reports to the Creative Director or Associate Creative Director.
- Write and edit all content types, inclusive of video scripts, short-and-long form articles, white papers, digital and social, display and body copy
- Craft unique, emotionally-driven, audience-centric stories
- Responsible for providing clean R1 and R2 copy to top editor
- Develop subject matter expertise for designated account
- Understand and enforce the brand guidelines for assigned client work
- Develop knowledge of SEO best practices and how to apply them to creative assets
- Manage and mentor Editors and Associate Editors ensuring their work is on brand and on strategy
- Manage and direct freelancers
- Actively participate in brainstorms and ideation sessions
- Participate in, advocate for, and enforce the creative process
- Creation and ownership of the creative slides in PowerPoint as a part of the larger presentation deck
- Present creative work internally and externally
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism or a related field
Experience: 5-8 years of experience as an editor in a fast-paced environment (working at a content/media agency and working in a digital environment are highly preferred).
- Exceptional writing/edit skills and a high attention to detail
- Ability to curate, create and publish content from start to finish
- Strong storytelling skills
- Deep understanding of the emotional and tactical needs for target audiences, channels and platforms
- Ability to articulate the solve for “The Strategic Why” presented by the strategy team and how the creative team will uniquely address the strategic insight to help meet business objectives
- Ability to interview and report the story arc
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.