Senior Marketing Analyst
Pace is a custom content marketing leader, producing multi-channel content that delivers results for a diverse client base. We work with some of North America’s most successful brands — including Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Southwest Airlines, Verizon Wireless, Wells Fargo and Walmart. Our staff of more than 300 professionals consistently produces award-winning work in a variety of media, including magazines, digital, mobile content, catalogs, books, videos, and e-commerce solutions.
The Senior Marketing Analyst is responsible for helping to manage and implement all web and digital analytics for 3 to 4 primary accounts within our diverse, blue chip client base. They should be broadly knowledgeable in all realms of measurement, analytical tools, dashboarding and presentation decks, KPIs, and thought 3rd party leadership.
This position could sit in any of the following Pace offices: Greensboro, NC (HQ); San Antonio, TX; or Dallas, TX.
- Develop client facing monthly reports and weekly scorecard with insights and recommendations
- Steer data-driven insights on visitor behavior by analyzing website data on traffic patterns, navigation behavior, and content engagement
- Manage and clean data to measure website performance and build, maintain dashboards and monthly/quarterly reports
- Manage implementation of analytics for new campaigns and new clients, working alongside the current analytics teams for our clients
- Creatively think of new analytic experiments and analysis and lead these projects with other team members
- Work towards gaining access to data sources and organizing data in an actionable format
- Proactively identify opportunities and make recommendations to improve website effectiveness by drilling into website data in order to improve engagement and performance
- Perform and manage A/B testing, as needed, for a variety of clients and projects, acting as a liaison between the account and development teams
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Analytics, Business, Economics, Statistics or a related field
Experience: 5-7 years of web analytics experience
- Marketing Knowledge
- Logical and analytical thinker, with experience analyzing user behavior patterns using available data
- Strategic minded individuals who can partner with our team to author insightful recommendations instead of simply copying report data
- Working knowledge of search optimization and implementation, email and social channel analytics, audience segmentation, and measurement of site UX
- Experience regarding appropriate marketing channel, practices, and website engagement KPIs
- Experience with content and content measurement preferred
- Management Capabilities
- Strongly prefer individuals who can both work well within a team setting but also take individual initiative and ownership of specific projects or goals
- Expert in managing clients/ accounts expectations and multiple priorities at the same time
- Prior experience working with Fortune 500 companies preferred
- Technical Skills
- Experience working with Google Analytics, UTM, and social media measurement utilities. Adobe Analytics (Omniture Site Catalyst) experience preferred
- Experience with Google Data studio, Klipfolio, Tableau, or other data visualization and dashboarding tools is preferred
- Experience working with appropriate marketing channel tools and reporting interfaces for social, email, search, and SEO channels
- Strong Excel capabilities including using Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs
- Communication Skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to create diagrammed and graphed information highlighting key data
- Strong experience with MS PowerPoint required
- Tableau or other data visualization software experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate results and data to the internal team and clients
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.