Senior Media Buyer/Planner
Pace, North America’s leading and largest independently owned brand storytelling agency, is looking for a Senior Media Planner/Buyer to support the paid media efforts of several high profile national and global brand clients. We are looking for someone with a passion for all things digital from podcasts to social networking, niche and B2B sites, online video, gaming, voice activated search, etc.
The Senior Media Planner/Buyer will report to the Associate Director of Media and duties will include planning, implementing, optimizing and stewarding multiple clients’ media efforts to ensure that campaigns meet objectives and KPIs. Applicants must be comfortable researching and presenting relevant insights internally and externally to sell-in programs and report on results at the conclusion of each campaign.
This is a client-facing role and may require some travel.
- Develop media plans across a set of assigned accounts
- Manage media plans including budgeting, execution, reporting and daily optimization
- Manage media partner RFP process
- Ensure account and creative team is apprised of changes to the placements by producing/updating a Creative Specs Worksheet
- Generate and track UTM codes for use in paid media on all assigned accounts
- Coordinate day-to-day paid media assets with Creative and Client Leadership teams, and implement once approved
- Stay apprised of industry standards, media platforms, and new media programs/opportunities, and advise on new ways to reach targets
- Process media invoices and reconcile discrepancies as required
- Develop and foster strong relationships with media partners
- Evaluate media opportunities and present media plans and/or POV’s clearly in writing and orally
- Analyze web metrics, provide campaign effectiveness reports to clients on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to ensure pacing and optimal delivery of KPIs, and recommend optimizations when appropriate to improve media performance
- Maintain budget reconciliation worksheets for each client
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required
Experience: 5+ years of agency or brand experience; 3+ years of media planning experience
- Understand digital media planning, implementation and optimizations
- Understand of paid social media
- Understand paid search
- Understand non-digital media, including, but not limited to broadcast, print, OOH, etc. (preferred, but not required)
- Understand innovative technologies such as connected TV, OTT, etc. (preferred, but not required)
- Passionate and articulate, and can craft a compelling case/recommendation and present it to a client
- Understand how digital fits into the overall client marketing/media strategy
- Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives, providing a basis for measurement of the digital activities.
- Experience working with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics (preferred, but not required)
- Ability to work well in a team structure and independently as needed
- Detail oriented, proficient at managing projects and able to multi-task, organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Experience using Facebook’s Ad Manger (Power Editor), Pinterest and LinkedIn’s Ad Platforms, MRI, ComScore, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Kenshoo, Mediaocean’s Prisma software, and other media tools a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience with digital media invoice reconciliation
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.