Senior UX Designer
Pace, North America’s leading and largest independent brand storytelling agency, is looking for a dynamic Senior UX Designer to lead the end-to-end UX workstream. Responsibilities include: designing brand-defining experiences and providing strategic direction for all aspects of the user experience for a range of consumer-facing products and services.
This position collaborates with project teams and clients to be the voice of the user and to define industry-leading digital experiences. The Senior UX Designer defines, documents and evangelizes points of view on a full-range of UX activities: discovery, research, personas and journey maps, wireframing, prototyping and interaction design, usability, testing strategies, and optimization.
- Lead consumer insight research and usability activities to inform strategic and creative direction—including user research, user testing, persona development and customer journey mapping—to make strategic recommendations on the best solution
- Leverage data and user trends to inform your UX recommendations
- Create wireframes and prototypes, lead user testing exercises and annotate UX design recommendations
- Contribute to client presentations, delivering strategic UX recommendations with confidence and conviction
- Design best-in-class digital experiences focused on user-centered principles
- Evaluate and identify UX improvements within existing products/platforms and provide design solutions
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices as it relates to user experience and user interface design
- Portfolio demonstrating critical thinking, UI Design and understanding of UX best practices
- Hands on experience guiding team members and clients through UX strategies
- Experience working in ad agency and highly knowledgeable about new and emerging digital technologies and trends
- Demonstrated ability to produce UX Design work and present design solutions based on business strategy and needs
- Experience with user testing and prototyping
- Proficient use of UX tools such as, Invision, Axure, Moqups and Validately
- Experience in email marketing a plus
- High level of proficiency with Adobe CS (Sketch), Invision and Powerpoint
- Strengths: User-centered design, UI design, visual design, front-end development and SEO are a plus
- Ability to work independently, under tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.