Senior Video Editor
Pace, North America’s leading and largest independently owned brand storytelling agency, is looking for a Senior Video Editor to create compelling video that lands key brand messaging in a creative and thoughtful package.
The Senior Video Editor must be able to weave easily between storytelling, informational, and message-driven content. The ideal candidate is highly creative, and able to translate that creativity into the reality of budgets and timelines. Videos include a variety of formats like micro-documentaries, broadcast spots, short form social and stop motion.
To be considered for this role you must include examples of work (publically available videos and/or a reel) displaying editing capabilities, composition, color and audio. Your demo reel should include:
- Broadcast TV experience
- High-end luxury lifestyle experience (luxury travel and/or luxury automotive a plus)
- Social experience (a plus)
- Create compelling video for broadcast, social and web delivery
- Collaborate with creative and production teams to shape video concepts
- Manage postproduction process and workflows from footage ingest to final delivery
- Work on multiple projects with overlapping deadlines
- Present work to creative teams and clients
- Advise on best practices and stay ahead of changing technology
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Filmmaking, Video Production or a related field
Experience: 5+ years of experience as a video editor in an agency or post production studio; must have experience with luxury brands
- Experience in the digital workflow including codecs, image types, resolutions and frame rates
- Technical understanding of postproduction process and workflows
- Comfortable presenting to clients; experience in a client-facing role
- Ability to manage competing priorities; exceptional multi-tasking and organization skills
- Proven ability to be flexible and adaptive in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasker with proven ability to remain calm in a fast-paced production
- Self-driven, fast on your feet, and willing to chip in as needed
- Proficient in Premiere Pro, After Effects and other Adobe Creative programs
- Experience with color correction, audio mix and motion graphics preferred
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.