Social Strategy Intern
Pace, North America’s leading brand storytelling agency is looking for a Social Strategy Intern to join our Greensboro, NC office for the spring semester. The Strategy Intern will work with the strategy and analytics teams to provide research and support. Candidates should be able to work 12-15 hours per week. Note, this internship pays $15/hr.
- Provide support for active content strategies consistently for both new projects and ongoing work streams
- Partner with various strategy and analytics team members to provide needed support to deliver exceptional strategy research and deliverables to help increase awareness and affinity for active and potential clients
- Consistently communicate with a number of internal employees and resources
- Be the strategy team’s resource for project research and support
- Administrative tasks as assigned
- Ability to model servant leadership
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- A strong interest in all things digital
- Excellent, professional communication skills (email, phone and in-person)
- High attention to detail and very strong organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Drive/Google Office
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- A strong communicator and writer
- Passionate about video, photography, and their production
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Not afraid to ask questions or share ideas
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.