Summer Account Intern
Pace, North America’s leading brand storytelling agency is looking for a Summer Account Intern to join our Greensboro, NC office. Candidates should be able to work up to 25 hours per week. Note, this internship pays $15/hr.
- Participate in internal brainstorm sessions to assist in the ideation process for innovative solutions and creative marketing campaign strategies for both current and potential clients
- Craft/design PowerPoint, Excel and Word documents for managers and/or clients
- Perform research to add to internal/client knowledge to identify target demographics/audience, and other statistical data
- Proofread client documentation
- Shadow client calls/meetings
- Eager, “go-getter” attitude
- Demonstrated written/verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a deadline driven environment
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.