Summer Producer Intern
Pace, North America’s leading independent brand storytelling agency, is looking for a Summer Producer Intern. Candidates should be able to work up to 25 hours per week. Note, this internship pays $15/hr.
- Assist with asset management and organization
- Work with our photo producer to research and secure stock photography and videography
- Create workflow documents and assist with scheduling
- Manage our server by keeping our assets updated and organized
- Shadow our producers and learn how creative ideas go from words on a page to beautiful videos for Fortune 500 companies
- Assist our team on-set for in-studio productions. Watch our shooters and editors at work and learn the tricks of the trade
- Attentive to detail with very strong organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Google Drive/Google Office
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- A strong communicator and writer
- Passionate about video, photography, and their production
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Not afraid to ask questions or share their ideas
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.