Summer Strategy Intern
Pace, North America’s leading independent brand storytelling agency, is looking for a Strategy Intern to join our Greensboro office and become a trusted member of our team on all things content marketing. This may include a seat at the table for brainstorms, campaigns, events, etc. Candidates should be able to work up to 25 hours per week. Note, this internship pays $15/hr.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop experience within the emerging content marketing field, and enjoys bringing a constant flow of fresh, data-driven ideas to a fast-moving and creatively minded strategy team.
- Provide support for active content strategies consistently for both new projects and on-going work streams
- Partner with various strategy and analytics team members to provide needed support to deliver exceptional strategy research and deliverables to help increase awareness and affinity for active and potential clients
- Consistently communicate with a number of internal employees and resources
- Be the strategy team’s resource for project research and support
- A strong interest in all things digital
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Willingness to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- A strong executive presence and ability to sell in ideas
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.