Summer Studio Intern
Pace, North America’s leading independent brand storytelling agency, is looking for a Summer Studio Intern. Candidates should be able to work up to 25 hours per week. Note, this internship pays $15/hr.
- Manage our on-location studio
- Perform equipment inventory and organization; keep all areas clean and ready for action.
- Work with our team to produce photo and video content for Pace’s own social media channels
- Assist our team on-set for in-studio productions
- Watch our shooters and editors at work and learn the tricks of the trade
- Shadow our producers and learn how creative ideas go from words on a page to beautiful videos for Fortune 500 companies
- Perform administrative tasks and asset management as needed
- High attention to detail and very strong organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Drive/Google Office
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- A strong communicator and writer
- Passionate about video, photography, and their production
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Not afraid to ask questions or share their ideas
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.