Pace is looking for a candidate that is passionate about User Experience, elegant and smart User Interfaces and can own Front End/UI development for responsive digital platforms. In this position, you’ll collaborate with a team of UX Designers, Digital Strategist, and Writers on a wide range of digital projects, with a focus on building highly engaging B2B and B2C experiences. This is a full-time temporary position, which is expected to last approximately 6 months.
- Collaborate with team members to create engaging digital solutions that are user-centered, on brand and strategically driven
- Produce original UI designs for projects ranging full websites, strategic landing pages, business tools and email
- Leverage data and user trends to inform your creative recommendations
- Create wireframes, annotated designs and prototypes of proposed design solutions
- Code designs into HTML/CSS layouts using common responsive code libraries and following current industry best-practices
- Create functioning HTML prototypes from static design files
- Ensure brand guidelines and directives are adhered to in all design executions
- Partner with cross-discipline team members to provide creative ideas and recommendations to product stakeholders
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices as it relates to user experience and user interface design
Education: A degree in User Experience or Interactive Design related field
Experience: 5 years’ industry experience as a digital media creative
- Portfolio demonstrating critical thinking and understanding of UX and UI best practices
- Demonstrated experience working and coding with responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Designing digital experiences with engagement and conversion in mind
- Proficiency in traditional design software suites, including Photoshop, Sketch, and Illustrator
- Experience with user testing and prototyping
- Experience in email marketing a plus
- Ability to work independently, under tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks
Apply for this job
This job is in our Greensboro office
Pace is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of Pace to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-336-378-6065 or by mailing the HR Department at 1301 Carolina Street, Greensboro, NC 27401.