A strong strategy is driven by continuous learning, and this is reflected in Pace’s approach to media planning and buying. We create quarterly media road maps that allow for a more iterative approach throughout the year, with the opportunity to optimize channels and tactics.
The quarterly media road maps are made up of several elements:
- Overview of strategic objectives
- Rationale behind recommended media channels, tactics and targeting approach
- Measurement framework and analytics recommendations
- Media budget and expected results/benchmarks
- Buy reconciliation and final reporting with insights for future buys at the end of 90 days
This approach allows us to look objectively at primary business needs and tie each to marketing objectives within a 90-day time frame. It also allows us to address any emerging media opportunities as they surface versus waiting to identify these on an annual basis.
Our media planners and buyers are well-versed in both traditional and rising media, and they work closely with our planners, strategists and analysts to identify the best mix of the following factors to drive campaign results:
- Search, display, social media, Over-the-Top (OTT) and connected TV, linear TV, out-of-home, print, radio, etc.
- SEM, display ads, video ads, interactive ads, product listings or shopping ads, retargeting ads, sequential messaging ads, etc.
- Life-stage targeting, intent-based targeting, behavioral data, retargeting, look-alike targeting, CRM targeting, competitive conquesting, etc.