Pace Wins 13 Awards in the 17th Annual MarCom Awards
Agency honored for outstanding creative work for several clients at the 17th Annual MarCom Awards
GREENSBORO, N.C. (October 21, 2020) – Pace, the largest independently owned brand storytelling agency in North America, received 13 awards at the 17th annual MarCom Awards competition in several categories, spanning Strategic Communications, Video/Film, Social Media, Digital Media and Print Media. The campaigns—including work with Walmart, BB&T now Truist, Southwest: The Magazine, Interstate Batteries, Sysco, AAA, Syngenta and Pace—share ways in which these brands are helping to make the world a better place, from financing life-changing adventures to promoting conservation efforts to supporting inclusion in the automotive industry.
“Pace is honored to be able to tell the rich and multifaceted stories for these leading brands. It is through client collaboration, insight-driven strategies and creative excellence that this work won awards and also generated outstanding results,” says Gordon Locke, president and chief marketing officer of Pace.
The MarCom Awards competition honors excellence in marketing and communication while recognizing the creativity and hard work of industry professionals. MarCom has evolved into one of the largest, most-respected creative competitions in the world. Each year, about 6,000 print and digital entries are submitted from dozens of countries.
Pace was named a winner in the following categories:
- Walmart – NYX: Strategic Communications | Marketing/Promotion Campaign | Special Events
- BB&T – Life-Changing Decisions: Video/Audio | Video/Film | Marketing (Product or Service)
- BB&T – Life-Changing Decisions: Strategic Communications | Marketing/Promotion Campaign | Product Launch
- Syngenta – Thrive Magazine: Print Media | Design | Illustration/Graphic Design/Infographic
- Interstate Batteries – Instagram Launch: Digital Media | Social Media | Social Campaign
- AAA 5 Good Habits AAADrive Teaches You: Video/Audio | Digital Video Creation | Animation
- AAA Auto Loans – Deferred Payments: Digital Media | Social Media | Social Video
- Southwest: The Magazine: Print Media | Design (Print) | Magazine Cover
- Sysco Foodie Magazine: Print Media | Design (Print) | Magazine Interior
- Pace – PuppyThon: Pro Bono
- Southwest: The Magazine: Print Media | Design | Magazine Interior
- Southwest: The Magazine: Print Media | Design | Magazine Cover
- AAA Living Magazine: Print Media | Magazine | Association (Magazine)
Pace is a marketing agency specializing in integrated brand storytelling that moves audiences to action. We deliver results by continually creating better customer and employee experiences for our clients.
We use dedicated, nimble and diverse talent to work as an extension of your team. Pace delivers amazing creative using a unique combination of audience-first, data-driven thinking, smart strategies and advanced technologies. Our 3,000-square-foot in-house studio honors Pace’s culture of helping brands redefine what is possible through amazing creative work with flawless delivery that brings stories to life. Pace has offices and key client hubs across the U.S., working globally and locally. For more information, please visit Paceco.com, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Media Contact: Candice Thomas, 336.383.5768, Candice.Thomas@paceco.com