Pace Wins Seven Pearl Awards
Pace Honored at Industry Event Celebrating the Best in Content Marketing
Greensboro, N.C. (November 13, 2014)—Pace received seven industry awards this week at the 11th annual Pearl Awards ceremony held in New York City. The Pearl Awards are hosted by The Content Council, an industry organization for branded content and content marketing; the event celebrates excellence in content marketing across digital, print and multimedia platforms. Custom content creators and agencies submitted nearly 500 total entries, from a record of 65 different global companies.
Pace was awarded seven awards in total, four for digital projects and three for print projects on behalf of four clients; Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Verizon Wireless.
Pace received two gold awards for:
- Digital: Best Interactive Content—Four Seasons Magazine, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- Editorial: Best Special Issue B2B—Walmart World November 2013, Walmart
Pace earned one silver award for:
- Digital: Best Launch or Relaunch—Insider’s Guide, Verizon Wireless
And Pace was awarded with four bronze awards for:
- Design: Best Overall Design—Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- Design: Best Use of Illustration B2C—Wells Fargo Conversations, Wells Fargo
- Digital: Best Web Feature or Article—#morningcoffee, Verizon Wireless
- Digital: Best Video B2C—Wells Fargo Conversations, Wells Fargo
“Brands and agencies are pushing creative boundaries on their content marketing programs more now than ever before and the Pearl Awards are a reflection of that evolution. We are honored to be recognized for the creative work that we produce on behalf of our clients by The Content Council.” said Craig Waller, Pace President.
Pace is a custom content marketing leader, producing multi-channel content that delivers results for a diverse client base. Our staff of more than 300 professionals consistently produces award-winning work in a variety of media, including magazines, digital, mobile content, catalogs, books, videos and e-commerce solutions. Pace was founded and is owned by Bonnie McElveen-Hunter, the current chair of the American Red Cross, and is based in Greensboro, N.C. For more information, please visit paceco.com, Twitter or LinkedIn.