We create an environment that taps into and ignites our employees’ passions because we believe a job should offer so much more than just day-to-day work. For more detailed information on our benefits, download our PDF.
We Meet You Where You Are
Pacers have a hybrid work schedule and the flexibility to work outside of core office locations in Greensboro, North Carolina; New York City, New York; and San Antonio, Texas.
- We have a flexible paid time off policy to support employees’ needs and interests, including Flexible Holidays for individual observation and a Day of Service, during which employees can volunteer.
- We also have leave programs that promote physical and mental wellness as well as family planning, bonding and care.
You Invest in Us, We Invest in You
- At Pace, our people have access to a Life-Balanced Reimbursement Account. These funds can be used for well-being and self-care, which can range from professional development to fitness, travel and nearly any other employee interest.
- We also dedicate the time to recognize employees through the Spirit of Pace awards, where Pacers nominate each other to receive an additional day of vacation in addition to a $100 gift card.
- Employees can take advantage of comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance for themselves and their families.
- Employees also have access to a competitive 401(k) and profit-sharing plan, plus optional financial planning services.