Although digital is ubiquitous, print media remains popular, persuasive and trusted. Pace paves the way with well-crafted magazines, books, brochures, manuals and printed materials across all formats. With both greater loyalty and higher recall in its favor, print media continues to capture audiences’ attention and drive them to action. It’s little wonder our clients consistently see high returns on their investments in print.
Pace customizes print production services to match each client’s marketing objectives with their targeted audience. Our team has successfully delivered client magazines, books, direct mail, brochures, newsletters and all types of print materials for over 40 years, partnering with extensive vendor resources. Our in-house experts also have extensive knowledge and experience in packaging, distribution and all aspects of graphic arts.
- Coordinating and managing all aspects of print production with clients and suppliers
- Creating project specifications, including size and number of pages, quantity, type of paper, binding and distribution method
- Negotiating and selecting print and paper suppliers; establishing schedules with these vendors
- Pre-press quality control and color proofing
- Quality control management to ensure best reproduction for our clients
- Overseeing on-site approvals for printing, binding and preparation for distribution
- Determining distribution methods based on client-supplied address lists
- Coordinating execution with USPS or other shipping suppliers; navigating packaging and distribution logistics for all classes of USPS mail and bulk methods to determine the most cost-effective and reliable methods for worldwide transportation
PRINT PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Pace’s print production management services operate across three levels:
In this tier of service, Pace selects printers and paper, provides full preflight services, oversees color proofing, manages all aspects of printing and distribution, conducts on-site approval at printer, establishes a production schedule, estimates budget and audits, and approves all production and distribution invoices.
In this tier of service, Pace’s clients select printers and paper suppliers, but Pace may still manage all other services, including paper and on-site approvals at printer, production schedules, budgets, and a final audit and approval of production and distribution invoices.
LIMITED PRODUCTION SERVICES
In this tier, Pace provides preflight and color proofing and uploads print files for the client’s selected print supplier. Pace then approves online digital proofs, while our clients manage all other aspects of production and distribution.
- Magazines and periodicals
- Direct mail
- Variable printing and personalization
- Manuals and instructional media
- Sales and marketing materials
- Branded/customized packaging
- Point of purchase collateral
Print production is a key piece in Pace’s history. In our first two decades as a company, we managed production of multiple in-flight magazines for the world’s biggest commercial airlines. Our print capabilities now serve Fortune 500 companies in industries ranging from hospitality to insurance to agriculture and telecommunications.
pages of content developed last year alone
copies distributed annually
people have viewed our printed materials
Connect with our experts
Share your project with us