Work With Heart
We’ve come together from all walks of life, diverse in thought and inclusive in our actions, to deliver award-winning marketing. Our collective experiences form a shared purpose: to truly make a difference to our clients, and to each other.
Everyone has a seat at the table
We love storytelling. And everyone here has one. Our team is woven together from life’s multitude of experiences. And we embrace that diversity – in thought, background, talents and opinions.
Work hard, play hard
We don’t have a barista in the kitchen, but employees won’t be in the kitchen until midnight. We believe in a healthy work/life balance that makes time for family dinners or creative side hustles.
We’re passionate – not pretentious. Walk in the doors and you’ll feel the beat of a big agency, minus the attitude. We’re all just here to make amazing work.
Steady in the fast lane
This industry will always be an adventure, and we’re ready for it. Building lasting relationships is a top priority. Our average employee stays 7 years, and our average client stays 6 years or more.
Limitless drive at all levels
From socials and games to wellness and Ethnosh™ lunches, our employees have an idea and we give them the reins to get it done.
The Highlight Reel
We create an environment that taps into and ignites our employees’ passions because we believe a job should offer so much more than just day-to-day work.
- Hybrid work schedules and flexibility to work outside of core office locations in Greensboro, NC; New York City, NY; and San Antonio, TX
- Open collaboration spaces and an in-house studio for creative exploration
- Flexible paid time off to support employees’ needs and interests, including:
- Flexible holidays for celebrating religious, cultural and federal holidays and events
- A Day of Service, which can be taken in half days to spread out employee volunteering
- Leave programs that promote physical and mental wellness as well as family planning, bonding and care
- Our Recharge, Safe & Sick Leave program gives employees the opportunity to take time off for both physical and mental wellness and self-care or to support an ill family member. There’s no limit to how much Recharge, Safe & Sick Leave can be accrued and no expiration date for accrued time.
- Annual compensation to a Life-Balanced Reimbursement Account to be used for a variety of well-being and self-care activities ranging from professional development to fitness and travel
- Ongoing professional training and career development and recognition programs, including:
- Pace Innovations: Volunteer-based opportunity to solve an active client issue. Requests for submissions occur across all portfolios twice per year. Winners present their ideas to the respective clients and are awarded an additional vacation day.
- Spirit of Pace Awards: Nominated by their peers, Spirit of Pace Awards winners are recognized during companywide meetings and receive an additional day of vacation as well as a $100 gift card.
- Internal event planning as well as a wide variety of company-sponsored team- and community-building activities, including:
- Pace Impact Project: The Pace Impact Project partners us with traditionally underrepresented business founders in the communities Pace calls home and provides them with pro bono social media marketing training and services. Selected businesses work alongside Pacers to create campaigns unique to each participating business and its needs.
- Competitive 401(k) and profit-sharing plan in addition to optional financial planning services
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their families