Work At Pace
We’ve come together from all walks of life to become this full-service, award-winning creative agency. Our collective experiences form a shared purpose: to truly make a difference to our clients, and to each other.
We Work With Heart
Everyone has a seat at the table
We love storytelling. And everyone here has one. Our talent pool is woven with experiences from all walks of life. And we embrace that diversity – in thought, background, talents and opinions.
Work hard, play hard
We don’t have a barista in the kitchen, but employees won’t be in the kitchen until midnight. We believe in a healthy work/life balance that makes time for family dinners or creative side hustles.
We’re passionate – not pretentious. Walk in the doors and you’ll feel the beat of a big agency, minus the attitude. We’re all just here to make amazing work.
Steady in the fast lane
This industry will always be an adventure, and we’re ready for it. Building lasting relationships is a top priority. Our average employee stays 7 years, and our average client stays 6 years or more.
Limitless drive at all levels
From socials and games to wellness and Ethnosh™ lunches, our employees have an idea and we give them the reigns to get it done.
1Largest independent, woman-owned agency in North America
5 main locations and 4 key client hubs around the U.S.
7Average employee stays 7 years
12Fun committee events each year
15We tithe up to 15% of profits back to philanthropic causes
17We work with leading brands among 17 verticals
20Free onsite exercise classes every month
The Highlight Reel
Work should be more than day-to-day work. At Pace, we create an environment that taps into your passions, and ignites your mind, body & soul.
- Open collaboration spaces and an inhouse studio for creative exploration
- Ongoing professional training and career development programs
- Flex-time to support your needs and interests
- Paid time off to volunteer for a cause that matters to you
- Fun committee for internal event planning
- Ethnosh™ lunches celebrating the global food culture in Greensboro
- Massage Fridays, workout Wednesdays and yoga lunches
- Food trucks, group outings, company events
- Discounts to concerts and events
- Comprehensive benefits package, 401(K) and profit sharing plan